1. How to choose a film
Please use the drop down menu on the right sidebar to pick primary or secondary programmes.
You will then be able to pick from a list of towns, or seach by postcode.
2. How to book
Simply click the BOOK HERE button, which will ask you to give your school's contact details. One of two things will happen next:
- We will confirm this booking via email or by phone.
- If there is no availability for the film you have requested, we will contact you by phone.
*If you are a teacher who has given your school’s office as a contact number, please check with them for any messages we may leave.
Terms and conditions
- Please note: given the demand for seats, the amount of ‘no-shows’ and a serious reduction in the actual numbers attending post-booking which clearly deprives others the opportunity to attend and are asking all attendees to take notice of our terms and conditions.
- All screenings start at 10.00am unless indicated otherwise on the relevant screening information
- Doors to cinema open 30 minutes prior to the film starting
- Places for screenings are issued on a first come, first served basis
- There will be a cancellation fee of £50 for any school or group cancelling less than one week before the screening or failing to show at the cinema on the day of the screening
- Teachers are required to be responsible for their students' behaviour and safety whilst inside the cinema at all times
- Please ensure schools bring an appropriate ratio of teachers per student – approximately 1:10
- No mobile phones are allowed to be switched on in the cinema – please ensure all teachers and students switch off their phones before entering