Key Scene 5 - Marine Reserves
- Explain what a marine reserve is.
- What are the economic consequences of:
Develop a 'for and against' argument using these headings.
- Continuing with the marine reserves we already have
- Implementing a global marine reserve network
- What percentage of the world’s oceans are currently marine reserves?
- What are your expectations of the film?
- Identify who you would approach locally and nationally to ask for more marine reserves. In pairs/small groups write a letter outlining your request.